torsdag den 8. november 2012

J. S. Bach

When the world gets crazy or my head do, I listen to the best medicine I know, the music of Bach. Here is a little handfull of records I love.



Of course  the cello pieces are special, and I think this great player do it  totally right.









This "modern" version of the violin concertos is fresh cool water.




As always HM delivers sounds that the players deserves.











But this old record is not to be missed!


















For many years this  is my Brandenburg Concertos, they sound as new on my turntable.















For the suites I will choose this newcomer, but still also listening to the Le Petit Bande on vinyl.














This is a desert island disc. Hear the duos prepared by Kurtag, I still not believe what I hear.












Piano is "my" instrument, and Bachs music on that instrument is perfect(for me).


Martha Argerich
Till Fellner

Richard Goode

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar